Change of contact details

Please inform us immediately if your address or your name has changed, so that your personal data always correspond to the current status (for correspondence or documents to be issued from the Student Service Center).

To change your address or your name, please fill out the form for change of contact details completely and submit it with the appropriate evidences (copy of ID card, registration certificate, marriage certificate) to the Student Service Center. Your personal data will be changed in your ahoi account.

You will find the request for a replacement HCU card under the menu item “HCU card & Semester ticket”.