• Student Services
  • Current Information
  • Counselling and contact
  • For prospective students
    • ----------
    • Degree programmes
    • Application Dates
    • Application bachelor programme
    • Application master programme
    • Application Higher Semester
    • International prospective students
    • Language skills
    • Admission and enrolment
      • ----------
      • Enrolment
      • Certified copies
      • Authorization
      • waiver of study place
      • ----------
    • Parallel studies
    • Information for first semester
    • ----------
  • For Students
  • Examination Office
  • Exchange Students
  • Freemover
  • Guest auditor and cross-registered


You are unable to settle your affairs at HafenCity University yourself, because you are abroad? Then you can authorize someone else instead. This person will hence be authorized to represent you in dealing with bureaucratic formalities, such as enrollment matters, signing applications, etc. at the HafenCity University.

Please submit a copy of the residence registration certificate (front and back page) of all persons named in the authorization.

You can use the power of attorneyorwrite an informal letter.