Recognition of courses and credit points

For your current studies at the HafenCity Universität (HCU) you have the opportunity to request a recognition of completed courses or credit points earned during another degree programme or at another university in Germany or abroad. The examination board will review your recognition request. Please contact the responsible member of the examination board of your study programme if you have any further questions.

Pre-degree internships and internship

You can gain credits from relevant work experience for one of your study programme required pre-degree internships or internship. For further questions, please contact the responsible person of your study programme.


Checklist for your Recognition

Recognition Forms